PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I’m a relative newbie here. The PM forums are so much better than FB groups IMHO. I got tired of folks bloviating their political opinions, and other stuff on FB. I left all social media FB, IG, etc. cause folks got annoying. PM.com is really only social media contribution. Here the opinions are usually on point with the conversation at hand. And the members/ mods maintain a sense of respect here with I find refreshing. Sure is there a bit of “ball busting” ....definitely. But, it is usually in good fun and mostly appropriate and appreciated. You guys are a wealth of knowledge and I very much enjoy reading your posts. Thanks to all!?☕

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Everyone saying we had "Free Brobs" t shirts forgets that the "Keep Brobs" t shirts sold out much faster ;)

I've been on this forum a while and I like that the good folks tend to stay, and the bad ones eventually leave. Its a good place to come and chat and then go about your life. I've joined some other forums in the past that were very insular, cliquey, or just plain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.