PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Have things changed? It was super easy when I bought stuff from him. He and DHL did it all, I didn’t do anything except pay and the packages got here like 3-4 days later…
I had no trouble either...very fast delivery. The only problem is their "3D security" thing...I had to call my CC company in order to verify the transaction to make it go through...but the last couple of times I attempted that I was told they could not see the transaction like they could before so were unable to facilitate it.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Have things changed? It was super easy when I bought stuff from him. He and DHL did it all, I didn’t do anything except pay and the packages got here like 3-4 days later…
I've had two overseas shipments get hung up in customs for over a month. One order took a three month Eurotrip before even arriving in the states.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Contact Burak at Meerschaum Market to get in touch with him. He's been silent for a bit though since the earthquake.
Ok, Embers...I know you like to change avatars a lot, but that is without question your worst one yet. In fact it's the worst I've ever seen in over a decade of being trapped on this forum.

That would be creepy even for Halloween. Right now it's just intolerable...I'll just try not to look at it.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ok, Embers...I know you like to change avatars a lot, but that is without question your worst one yet. In fact it's the worst I've ever seen in over a decade of being trapped on this forum.

That would be creepy even for Halloween. Right now it's just intolerable...I'll just try not to look at it.
Art from Evil Dead Rise same as my banner. Big Sam Raimi/Bruce Campbell fan.

Reactions: brian64