Status
Not open for further replies.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Mick, Glad that you're doing better and are back!
Cortez, It had a stinger but a previous owner removed it. (You can remove a metal stinger from a pipe, but it will destroy the monetary value of the pipe)
Yesterday was some CAO Eileen's Dream.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks guys. I did make a good score on tobacco for my b-day. Very rare tobaccos found in a small town tobacco shop. I can't wait to try them. I have never tried any of these.
Erinmore Mixture

Robert McConnel Scottish Flake

W.O. Larsen no. 50 blend

Cruise Line Pacific Wild Cut
All of them covered in dust. The Cruise Line has not been reviewed on TR.com

jonesing

Feb 11, 2010
You seem to be keeping after that Tavern Uncle.
Bob's Chocolate Flake/Pete 120

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Mick I'm too old to give a rats behind about my birthdays.

I quit counting on the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday.

But, Happy Birthday!!!!

Is this #19 or 20?
1Q in Bjarne Free Form

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
It's right tasty and the price was definitely right!
About to enjoy some 1776 Tavern myself. The sample price was good, no so much on the regular going rate of $75.55 for 14oz. I'll be doing business with Sterling, just not on that particular blend. (I thought Rattray's was high at $72 a pound!)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
C&D's Haunted Bookshop in a GBD.

I too noticed that Sterling's prices are a bit high. Altho I like their Country Store Natural a lot more than my standby, PA, I note that it's also twice as expensive. I ordered some stuff from 4noggins which includes some Maduro cigar leaf; I'm gonna try to tweak my PA to resemble Country Store.
Mick, glad to see you back. I was getting worried. Stay well.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
English Luxury in an Albany Canadian. Yep Sterling is too pricey for me. Though I will order a few ounces to have on hand because it is very good.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Smoking Cruise Line Pacific Long Cut. A very tasty aromatic with a very natural vanilla pineapple flavor. With a Polish porter on the side. First bowl in awhile. Nothing beats a good smoke.

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
Otter Creek from 4 Noggins - in a Kaywoodie Bulldog. A very smooth vanilla blend - where you can really taste the tobbacco - I am really loving Rich's blends from 4 Noggins. My favorite blend - hands down is Bald Headed Teacher.
Hey Fellow Pipe Smokers - can anyone tell me about Sterling Tobaccos? I am especially curious about your favorite blends from this Tobacco Seller. Has anyone had any experience with their Bargain Blend - a mystery pound of tobacco. Let me know.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.