PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticker

Lurker
Feb 17, 2021
Where did it go? I was supposed to be notified by SP when it came in. I checked in yesterday, and was told it was released, but was already sold out. Im looking to buy 3 tins, but will take what I can find. Is anyone willing to sell a tin or two?. Thanks all for your time. Mike.

Reactions: ofafeather

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Unfortunately their email notifications for in stock blends isn't very reliable. It was available for 2 or 3 weeks I was surprised it lasted that long.

Reactions: ofafeather

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I guess I got lucky. I didn’t know that this would be an exclusive blend for SP, and wasn’t planning to buy any. After my initial introduction to burley, I was most definitely not a fan. I decided to buy five tins on a whim, as palates change, and I’d hoped to one day be able to enjoy it. It’s still stuck in transit, but in the last week I’ve grown to love burley, smoking it nearly exclusively since then.

Will it be an annual thing?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I guess I got lucky. I didn’t know that this would be an exclusive blend for SP, and wasn’t planning to buy any. After my initial introduction to burley, I was most definitely not a fan. I decided to buy five tins on a whim, as palates change, and I’d hoped to one day be able to enjoy it. It’s still stuck in transit, but in the last week I’ve grown to love burley, smoking it nearly exclusively since then.

Will it be an annual thing?
Hahaha, here you go wound, have some salt!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I’ve signed up for notifications on blends and have gotten no notice. Not this time though, I found out through this site which is a nice benefit...so I grabbed 3 and glad I did. This blend was made available on the SP.com site well over 2 weeks ago. For a limited run blend to last that long is pretty good all things considered. I’m sure you’ll have no problem snagging a tin or two from others. ?☕

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I’ve signed up for notifications on blends and have gotten no notice. Not this time though, I found out through this site which is a nice benefit...so I grabbed 3 and glad I did. This blend was made available on the SP.com site well over 2 weeks ago. For a limited run blend to last that long is pretty good all things considered. I’m sure you’ll have no problem snagging a tin or two from others. ?☕
I grabbed three as well. Pretty tasty, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.