PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
If I read correctly there's only one fellow on here who has tried it. The backlog was so huge that I had to wait 12 days for them to even charge my credit card for the order (yesterday). Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

The internet has been suspiciously quiet on this one, considering how many people rushed to buy it.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
If I read correctly there's only one fellow on here who has tried it. The backlog was so huge that I had to wait 12 days for them to even charge my credit card for the order (yesterday). Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

The internet has been suspiciously quiet on this one, considering how many people rushed to buy it.
As a newb, I have purchased 3oz. One to smoke, two to cellar. I will be posting my thoughts when I try it. Just curious what all the experts think of it!
I agree, the lack of reviews on it confuses me.

Jun 23, 2019

I hate to be the guy who keeps beating a dead horse but keep an eye out on your charges. LJP had a security breach last year, I had to resort to buying with a prepaid Visa.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
I ordered 8 oz. the day it became available, but have yet to receive my order. I'm looking forward to giving it a try once it arrives. BTW... as many of us know L.J. Peretti is a fine B&M so I have zero concerns about my order.
They look like an awesome B&M. Its top on my list to go to now. Just wish there was a single good one around me!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I hate to be the guy who keeps beating a dead horse but keep an eye out on your charges. LJP had a security breach last year, I had to resort to buying with a prepaid Visa.
I know. This is why I insisted on calling to place the order rather than placing it online. Although I have the distinct impression that online orders were fulfilled preferentially, it's a small price to pay for piece of mind. ;)

Jan 27, 2020
I’m really glad to hear that they are doing well. I really like their stuff and I’m looking forward to trying the 150. Is this supposed to be a regularly stocked item? The limited edition stuff seems to be the new norm... though I’ve only been around for 4 years so I could be wrong.

I read elsewhere that someone asked them and they indicated they would continue to make it if successful or something in that’s order. Although I do wonder as doesn’t it contain vintage leaf?

Reactions: radrick96 and BROBS

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Yes, but they specified somewhere that it contained leaf from 20xx...
My worry is a little different. I'm worried that the demand was so high that they quickly sold out the first pressing and then rushed the subsequent pressings to get the tobacco out the door. I hope that's not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if the later batches don't necessarily resemble the first few.

Status
Not open for further replies.