PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
His thread "I cry each time a kitten dies!" was certainly heart warming. Unfortunately it was not enough to change the general perception that deep inside BROBS is bad, very bad.

In any case he's gone. So long as Kola and Jpberg feel safe, that's what matters now.
Don’t make too much of it. There’s been lots bigger distractions that have come and gone.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
It's clear if you read through these pages that some took this as an opportunity to talk shit behind another members virtual back.. that's just an observation, It's none of my business.. if people can justify that, good for them.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
It's clear if you read through these pages that some took this as an opportunity to talk shit behind another members virtual back.. that's just an observation, It's none of my business.. if people can justify that, good for them.
But. This whole place is virtual. By first hand account of people who’ve interacted one on one with brobs, he’s pretty normal, but on the face of the forum he’s auditioning for Bill Murray’s role in the What about bob? remake.
Again, it’s virtual, no way a 120 pound vegan acts like that in real life, he’d have a permanent wedgie and no teeth.
Besides, it’s not like he’s not reading this.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As the 'Boss Man' said Brobs is on holiday until October 10th. It's not like he was sent to sensitivity training or worst still the corn field. Apparently he got into a spat with a chap who either cuts your nails or straightens your back out, the later I happened to use. My fellow is a devotee of Felix Kersten and I always feel much better after each of my visits. Anyway no matter. Brob's will be back soon and the forum will have its very own version of George Carling back so no harm has been done. Have a cool beverage and reflect on the things that really matter like like the deterioration in the quality on Condor Plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.