Keeping a Lid On It - Any Office Pipers Here?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes
New Cigars
18 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
I'm not an office guy at this stage however I'll make a suggestion. A bowl partly filled with partly burnt tobacco is particularly smelly. Why not just fill the bowl with what you expect to finish. If there is any left over dump it. May sound wasteful but it'll go a long way toward helping with the smell.

For sure. I normally don't worry about half a bowl, especially with the OTC stuff I keep at my desk. It just so happened today that I loaded up with Reiner LGF before I left home and it was tasting so damn good I just couldn't bring myself to dump it lol

But yes, normally I don't put my desk neighbors out by hanging on to some dottle.

Reactions: diamondback

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
Rock and Roll, man. That is awesome.
I love the look of my truck with it's bed cover, and bike rack loaded up with my bikes.

I actually prefer the look of my truck without the camper shell, but I built a sleeping platform back there with storage, so it's become a necessary addition. Lovely for camping--I like tents too, but it's great to be up off the ground sometimes if it's cold or raining.

And yes, BIKES. I have a nice Kuat hitch rack and we often tote our mountain bikes around here in CA. Plenty of great stuff to ride. Really looking forward to warmer weather in the mountains.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I just keep mine in a pipe pouch inside a backpack, it's enough to contain the smell. My backpack reeks inside when you open it though, haha.
there was a little pouch on the top of the backpack I carried in Europe that was perfect for a pipe and pouch.
sometimes I'd open it and think "hey ladies"

Reactions: diamondback
Status
Not open for further replies.