PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
It's hard to get all of the factors just right for a fish style KIS selfie.

I recently acquired this fishnbanjo style Kangol cap and also this foggymountain inspired Hilson Vintage Acorn.

It's been a beautiful day here and my redbud tree is in full flower, so I was inspired to snap a shot. The "smoky-ness" is questionable, but barely there around my nose and eyes.

Only 4 months until Fishnbanjo Day...

1583622753421.png

1583622731144.png

EDIT: Almost forgot! Keeping it smoky with some McClelland's Eastern Carolina Ribbon

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
20200313_175036.jpg
Keepin' it smokey with some Edward G Robinson in my brand new 'Carolina Gent' cob. Miss you today Fishnbanjo, (strange to find yourself missing someone you never met, heck, I didn't even know his name before he passed...)

These cobs are the collaboration with C&D, and they are a great looking little pipe, and its first two smokes today were my best Ed bowls to date, so very happy with the new acquisition. Its a little heavier than the standard cobs, but also a little stylier and still very clenchable.

The leaf in the background is, well you know what it is!!!! Its growing season down here in New Zealand, and this is some of the crop that fellow forum member 'Ahi Ka' and I are growing this year.

Happy smokes to all!

Isaac.