12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

odobenus

Preferred Member
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Keepin it smokey with a morta (Vermont Freehand) in honor of Fish's last (?) pipe purchase, a Russ Cook morta ( http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/morta-pad-1 ). Also, some cows.

Reactions: gamzultovah

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Gosh, I really do feel badly about Sante's passing. I'll think of good things to do in honor of his life. Honored to have known of him.

prndl

Preferred Member
Apr 30, 2014
I, too, shall be "keeping it smokey" for Sante with a Castello 55 loaded with Capstan.
I would post pix but, the cameras keep breaking. 8O

newbroom

Preferred Member
Jul 11, 2014
I made this pic and loaded it to my album here, but never put it on a thread. I made it in pure respect for Fishbanjo.

I was smoking one of my favorite pipes, one that I've since ruined somehow attempting to re-insert the seldom removed stem, but it's the underlying humor that I always sensed from this humble patron of pipe that prompted me to post it now.

Even back then, I titled it: Fishbanjo Day

• Haha

jaytex1969

Preferred Member
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Confined indoors to my command bunker during post surgical healing, but still keeping it smokey with some Esoterica Tilbury in a Peterson Tankard Army Mount.

mumbles

Jun 6, 2019
I was doing my research on Sea Urchin pipe in Goggle Image, and Sante’s Image popped up clenching it. I have since viewed and enjoyed many of his exotic pipe pictures and comments.

RIP