PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Smoking Peter Stokkebye Bullseye Flake in my Bjorne bent billiard, after playing a round of golf with my 19 year old son.

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
A blend of McClelland bulk Colombian Mocha and bulk unflavored Burley in my Brigham 147 rusticated apple. I'd decided that I didn't like smoking the burley straight, so I'm seeing how it blends with some fairly flavorful aromatic black cavendish blends. So far, so good. I enjoy the Columbian 'uncut', but adding the burley seems to make the smoking easier, with fewer relights. Taste is dominated by the Mocha, naturally.
Simon

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Lane BLWB. A very nice burley/aromatic. Smoking it in a Bjorne rusticated dublin. Good Monday everyone. If there is such a thing.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Haven't smoked in 32 years, but I just ordered today my first bag of "Butterscotch Love" from the store, " Just For Him ", in Mo. Got to talk to the owner as well while placing my order. Now I have to get a pipe.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
On the road today, so I had a pouch of Anni Kake for my Stanwell Colonial.

Found some P.A. in the glove box for a change of pace.

At home after dinner it was Bullseye Flake in a GBD.
@ igloo,

Can you taste any Perique in that Engine 99?

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Larry I can taste the Perique , though it lacks the latika kick of most english blends .So smoke slow like Escudo . . If you want a nice Perique try PS Luxury Navy flake or pm me and Ill put some to try in the mail for you .

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's OK, thanks. I was just curious because it was called a "full" English blend, which normally implies a good jolt of Perique. I'm surprised that it's light on the Latakia. I've gotta check my cellared stock; I think I may have squirreled-away a couple ounces of Luxury Navy Flake a few months ago. Again, thanks.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Bad insomnia. Started smoking P.S. Bullseye Flake at 2 am in my Aldo Velani Bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.