PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
neither. You'd spend the whole time explaining everything. "no that man isn't insane! He really is talking to someone on that little box. Nope not a witch either. And worst part if either of them finds out the way people have enshrined the constitution and treat it like a religious artifact not a legal document. Well they'd start sounding like that devo post. Seriously they'd be gone from history, they'd be like what the hell is wrong with us give a fuck about future people. It would be a mess is what I am saying.

Jan 27, 2020
Andrew Jackson was 6' 1", he didn't fit in the trunk. It's James Madison (5'4").

Funny thing about Andrew Jackson is everyone thought he partied too hardy because of his performance at his inauguration but actually his drunkenness that evening was due to the fact that he seldom drank and had low tolerance. Not that it has anything to do with who or what is in your trunk, I just wanted to show off some obscure fact I learned from my many minutes of research on Wikipedia.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
I would have to go with Adams. Jefferson was a pretty complicated man with many ideas. Not sure you could get anything accomplished in an afternoon with him.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
neither. You'd spend the whole time explaining everything. "no that man isn't insane! He really is talking to someone on that little box. Nope not a witch either. And worst part if either of them finds out the way people have enshrined the constitution and treat it like a religious artifact not a legal document. Well they'd start sounding like that devo post. Seriously they'd be gone from history, they'd be like what the hell is wrong with us give a fuck about future people. It would be a mess is what I am saying.
Exactly. Multi generational gaps would create an impossible language barrier.

Jan 27, 2020
Both! I’d like to be a fly on the wall listening to them go at each other!

Well, they mostly made up at the end of their lives to such an extent that they had a 14 year correspondence and both died within a few minutes of each other on the 4th of July!

I guess one should consider the state of John Adam's teeth if they were to meet him. A mask mandate might be a welcome thing under such a scenario.