Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
You're a great human being, Dave. I'm proud to be your friend.
3000 reviews is an impressive feat. I smoke infrequently but always look up reviews of new blends once I have tried them. There isn't a blend I have had that you haven't reviewed. Your reviews are always on point and informative. Congratulations and keep them coming.

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
3000 reviews is an impressive feat. I smoke infrequently but always look up reviews of new blends once I have tried them. There isn't a blend I have had that you haven't reviewed. Your reviews are always on point and informative. Congratulations and keep them coming.
I'm pleased the reviews help you. Thank you for the kind words.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
And I'm revising and updating my Stonehaven review right now. From the end of Sept. of 2016 to January of 2017, I edited and rewrote in part or in totality every review I had done before, which was around 1,400-1,500 or so. I still go back and rewrite when I see an old review that I feel didn't measure up. I have a lot more older ones that could use it.
Hmm - I'm wondering - I haven't seen it even listed on Tobaccoreviews, but have you had Windjammer? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
I measure my smoking career in @JimInks reviews. The day I started smoking a pipe and first logged on to tobaccoreviews.com in 2017, Jim was at 1968 reviews. That boggled my mind at the time. How could anyone smoke that much pipe tobacco? Mr. Jim (along with DK, who's reviews are now part of "Emeritus Accounts") are the raison d'être of my own PAD. That's not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. Not sure what my wife would have to say if she ever met him though. :ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hmm - I'm wondering - I haven't seen it even listed on Tobaccoreviews, but have you had Windjammer? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?
I have reviewed it, and am posting a link to TR so you can read it. It's strange that you can't find it at TR, but I have heard others say that as well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I measure my smoking career in @JimInks reviews. The day I started smoking a pipe and first logged on to tobaccoreviews.com in 2017, Jim was at 1968 reviews. That boggled my mind at the time. How could anyone smoke that much pipe tobacco? Mr. Jim (along with DK, who's reviews are now part of "Emeritus Accounts") are the raison d'être of my own PAD. That's not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. Not sure what my wife would have to say if she ever met him though. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the kind words. Btw, your lady will say to you "Hey, that's a very handsome dude. I'm leaving you for him because every woman wants to be with Edward G. Robinson, see. Myeah!" 😁
cray nnnn😇

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
In my 65 years I have probably done a few things many times. I find it hard to think of anything worth mentioning that I have done three thousand times. Thank you JimInks and congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! Your contribution is huge!

Reactions: jpmcwjr and JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
In my 65 years I have probably done a few things many times. I find it hard to think of anything worth mentioning that I have done three thousand times. Thank you JimInks and congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! Your contribution is huge!
Thank you for the very kind words.

Reactions: bobpnm