PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I wore jean shorts back in the 70's and white painters pants. It was a big deal back then. Everyone in school wore white painters pants.

Also, big leather hiking boots with red shoelaces. There was a name for the boots, but I can't remember what they were.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
I wore jean shorts back in the 70's and white painters pants. It was a big deal back then. Everyone in school wore white painters pants.

Also, big leather hiking boots with red shoelaces. There was a name for the boots, but I can't remember what they were.
Like these?
Screenshot_20200823-175313_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: BROBS

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta

As long as they weren't Doc Martens with red laces, which implies neo-nazi support.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
usually white ladder laced.
White laces = white power/skinhead
Blue laces = "cop killer" or ACAB
Red laces = neo-nazi/nat-soc

I worked security and mosh pit control at a few punk concerts when I was younger, 1999-2001ish. There were a few predictable troublemaker violent groups.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
If you like 'em, sure. Just won't see me in one. No Jean shorts. No holes on my jeans. And no jeans with my boxers showing and waist around my knees.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Don't have any jean shorts.
Don't have any Doc Mortons.
And, I definitely don't wear socks of any kind with sandals.
THIS GUY IS AHEAD OF THE GAME. NOW IF YOUR TOBACCO WERE A WOMAN AND YOU COULD MAKE LOVE TO IT......

Status
Not open for further replies.