PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug535

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2019
Independence, MO.
Rofl no. Skinny jeans fit me more like a normal pair of jeans. Whatever he’s got on are something else entirely ?
Aha, BROBS has chicken legs, that's why he doesn't like them. I, on the other hand do NOT have chicken legs. :LOL: If I put on a pair of skinny jeans.... wait, I couldn't put on a pair of skinny jeans!

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Aha, BROBS has chicken legs, that's why he doesn't like them. I, on the other hand do NOT have chicken legs. :LOL: If I put on a pair of skinny jeans.... wait, I couldn't put on a pair of skinny jeans!
They stretch bro. ?
And yeah I’m skinny so what. BONEHAMMER

Reactions: doug535

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
k90ndmz6v9441.png
These are the jean shorts that I wear.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
There are some seasons in some climates where shorts are not optional, so you need to minimize the damage if you can. There were actually Navy officer shorts that went with khaki uniforms, but I wasn't an officer, so didn't have that problem. There was no part of the enlisted sea bag that were shorts except underwear and a drab gray swim suit. In my twenties, I think I wore some "cut offs," and in later years, drag on some chino and cargo shorts when heat requires it. Men are destined to make clothing mistakes -- cowboy hats with sports jerseys, loafers with overalls, bolo ties with suits. Mostly, if you have a wife, trust her. The old joke: "I'll wear any damned thing I want to wear. What do I want to wear, honey?" Except as in brad's case with the overall cut-offs -- no, no, and no. On the other hand, dress codes and "unspoken" rules can be tyrannical, so sometimes you just have to wear socks with sandals or something that crosses the line, just to irritate anyone who cares too much about that stuff. At some mystical point on the time line, young people don't care what you wear, or for that matter, what you say, so take full and terrible advantage of that.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I was very fornutate, my neighbor was head man for Men’s wear in biggest Dept store in Baton Rouge, he and wife outfitted me, never has to go to the store, wife told him what I needed, even brought it home. Paid him in cash, and seafood gifts for his troubles. He knew I liked earth tones, subtle colors and my wife has very good taste, but cutoff overalls, like MSO NO NO NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.