PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2017
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/meerschaum-depot-medium-pipes/1489453/
The bottom one-Meerschaum Depot Smooth Bulldog #5. Kinda pricey isn't it? :laughat:
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization (please check Rule #9)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
From the layout, I'd say that was a typo and the price is $99.99. Not to be too earnest about this. It's always fun when the typesetter gets distracted.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yup, they had a tin of Lakeland Dark going for $9,999.99. It’s a good tobacco but it’s not that good! It was an obvious typo and I would say so is the one you posted a link to.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That particular pipe was carved by Olaf Svenska, the famous Danish carver, who used the hairs on his nose to carve these fantastic shapes. As his output is small, less that 1 pipe every 5 years, and he has a huge waiting list, the price seems rather a bargain.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Olaf as at the last Richmond show, prodigious hair.
ear-nose-hair-grooming-turnoffs.jpg

wasnsfisher

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 28, 2017
Nothing is ever worth the money now-a-days, except to the person wanting to buy it

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The problem has been addressed and the correct price of $103.99 will show up by this evening. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Russ

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Oh, Olaf? I know Olaf, everybody knows Olaf! But the problem is Olaf don no Olaf, except for, that is, his nose. Olaf nos his nose because he uses it to make pipes. After he finishes he puts it in a jar by his bed so he don lose it. His mother help him in the morning put it on. Oh, dat Olaf!

P

pipebuddy

I seem to have missed out on a great joke....

What was the original price???? BTY I never heard of this brand.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dbl. post. Sorry. Here's a bad pun for your troubles.
Max thought the night-time burglary at the California surfing museum would be a safe caper, but that was before he spotted the security cop riding a bull mastiff, blond hair blowing in the wind, and noticed the blue-and-white sign wired to the cyclone fence, "Guard dude on doggy."

Status
Not open for further replies.