Is There a Tobacco you Seem to Like More Every Time you Smoke It?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
There are a number of blends that, to me, seem to get better each time I smoke them but then they seem to peak if I repeatedly smoke them. I simply switch to another blend but the beauty of it is the process of increasing enjoyment seems to start all over with each blend when I revisit them.

My list:

GH&C Scotch Flake
GH&C Louisiana Flake
GH&C Bob's Chocolate Flake
Rattray's Exotic Passion
DT Salty Dogs

I probably missed a few.
Given your "list", I can clearly see that you are an alcoholic with high blood pressure...you should get help before it's too late!

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Haddos Delight was great after a year in a jar, however I don't think I'll buy any more at the moment. It was good while it lasted. Prince Albert took some time to get used to but now it's one of my favorites.

Reactions: JOHN72
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
My love for Germain’s Rich Dark Flake is hard to beat compared to some others. Although, I love the rich, full flavor of 1792 or GH Dark Flake Unscented I’m not always in the mood for them. With RDF I’m always satisfied and consistently enjoy the smoking experience most often of all blends maybe except for Haunted Bookshop. ☕

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
I like HH Pure Virginia more and more each time I smoke it. I think I’m falling in love with it! Lol I’ve been smoking it off and on for a couple years now, but it’s more and more frequent. I’ve never tasted a Virginia like it ever. It really reminds me more of an aged, pressed burley than a Virginia. I’m guessing that’s the result of hot pressing the air cured African Virginia’s in it, combined with the American flue cured.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.