Is There a Tobacco You Seem to Like More, Every Time You Smoke It?

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

Recent Posts

shaneireland

Jun 14, 2014
Conway, SC
www.smokingpipes.com
McConnell Scottish Flake. It’s hard to not open another tin from the cellar every time I finish one up. I don’t think a single flake has made it into a jar in years.
It’s the best. I hate that I have to ration, since even the crazy pile of tins I have won’t last very long if I smoked 50g every week. It’s kind of nice popping a tin every time I feel like I deserve a reward 🤓

stokesdale

Preferred Member
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

I am more than half way through a tin of Davidoff English Mixture. I swear that it gets better every time I smoke it! I am not sure how much better this can get.
Well, that would lead to infinite likeability, right? I mean, if it gets better every time you smoke it, eventually you should only smoke this tobacco and throw all the others away.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

shanez

Preferred Member
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
There are a number of blends that, to me, seem to get better each time I smoke them but then they seem to peak if I repeatedly smoke them. I simply switch to another blend but the beauty of it is the process of increasing enjoyment seems to start all over with each blend when I revisit them.

My list:

GH&C Scotch Flake
GH&C Louisiana Flake
GH&C Bob's Chocolate Flake
Rattray's Exotic Passion
DT Salty Dogs

I probably missed a few.