Is There a Tobacco you Seem to Like More Every Time you Smoke It?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneireland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 14, 2014
Conway, SC
www.smokingpipes.com
McConnell Scottish Flake. It’s hard to not open another tin from the cellar every time I finish one up. I don’t think a single flake has made it into a jar in years.
It’s the best. I hate that I have to ration, since even the crazy pile of tins I have won’t last very long if I smoked 50g every week. It’s kind of nice popping a tin every time I feel like I deserve a reward ?

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

I am more than half way through a tin of Davidoff English Mixture. I swear that it gets better every time I smoke it! I am not sure how much better this can get.
Well, that would lead to infinite likeability, right? I mean, if it gets better every time you smoke it, eventually you should only smoke this tobacco and throw all the others away.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
There are a number of blends that, to me, seem to get better each time I smoke them but then they seem to peak if I repeatedly smoke them. I simply switch to another blend but the beauty of it is the process of increasing enjoyment seems to start all over with each blend when I revisit them.

My list:

GH&C Scotch Flake
GH&C Louisiana Flake
GH&C Bob's Chocolate Flake
Rattray's Exotic Passion
DT Salty Dogs

I probably missed a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.