PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Andriko

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2021
London
I don't know much about Youtube and how it's monetized but is this guy making money with 3k subscribers? Maybe as a side gig I could start a channel with me smoking with my cat. I'd call it the Pussypiper. I wouldn't say anything but people could just watch me smoke while my cat stares out the window of my truck.
View attachment 190659

Yeah. You'd actually do quite well with that. Stick in a Patreon and some gimmick (like buying the cat a new hat or something) and you'll rake it in.

• Love
Reactions: Briar Tuck and timt

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
You need to team up the cat with Foghorn Leghorn...then you'd really have something.

I'll admit that sounds very tempting but I don't think Joe (my cat) would go for that kind of violence. He'd slice ole Foghorn to ribbons in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: brian64

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Boring except for the intro.
If not encouraged to see what I thought about it, I'd have only made about 30 seconds instead of maybe 3 minutes......

I wonder what his handle is on this forum rotf

But then, I'm not making videos either so maybe I'll keep the criticism to a minimum.

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
lol, pretty funny, but that intro must have cost some money...
The intro is well done and far superior to the actual content. One of his videos popped up on my YT feed and he was looking down every other sentence to read from a script with that over the top accent. It wasn't very interesting or enlightening and I couldn't watch more than a couple minutes of it.

MrHowell

Might Stick Around
Sep 6, 2022
West Virginia
Definitely a southern accent. Watched him before. I use the curse words. But I do understand being around people that every other word is a F bomb. takes away the point of a conversation. Or if there’s young ones around. Some people have respect and class some don’t. That’s the culture now in the great USA

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I don't know much about Youtube and how it's monetized but is this guy making money with 3k subscribers? Maybe as a side gig I could start a channel with me smoking with my cat. I'd call it the Pussypiper. I wouldn't say anything but people could just watch me smoke while my cat stares out the window of my truck.
View attachment 190659
There's channels out there making money with less entertaining content, believe me. Let me know when you start your channel and I'll subscribe and ring the bell to get notifications. :)

• Haha
Reactions: timt

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
After reading all the comments about this guy and his video my expectation was for something really outrageous. Well, I was surprised to realize I had seen him before. The accent is pretty thick but not as bad as some people said. I've heard others just as thick.

I'm not a fan of pipe videos in general and I'll tell you why. Boring!!! I'm sorry, but I'm not interested it watching some guy trying to look cool, slowly mouthing his lines while stopping ever few seconds to relight or nurse the pipe. I already know what smoking a pipe looks like and don't need to see him do it.

I could continue this psychotic rant with other reasons I don't like pipe videos, but that will have to do for now, it's time to take my medications. puffy

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
View attachment 190659
Videos with tobacco use aren't monetized.