PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Or is this the most pompous person on YouTube?

No, it's not just you. This fool has been the topic of another thread or two, with a generally negative consensus. To top it off, the guy's a nervous smoker, all those desperate puffs and clicks as he hits his teeth with the stem. Perfect for BoobTube.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I don't know much about Youtube and how it's monetized but is this guy making money with 3k subscribers? Maybe as a side gig I could start a channel with me smoking with my cat. I'd call it the Pussypiper. I wouldn't say anything but people could just watch me smoke while my cat stares out the window of my truck.
06F5E0AE-2C2D-4552-BDB1-48E7BD6461B1.jpeg

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
The guy just stinks to high heavens of Pipe smoking as an affectation. In fact those videos are more affectation then person. I have to ask does anyone else imagine the moment the camera stops the guy immediately dropping into a thick New Jersey Mafioso style accent? I certainly do.
Though watching that video the guy is literally talk about pipe smoking not as a luxury or pleasure but literally as a piece of fashion. There is certainly a type of bearded man that could compete with a lady model wanna be for shallowiness and dedicated vanity.
Oh and the way the guy talks.... Not only is just fake as far as the accent. But the way it is slow, it's not slow the way actual southerners talk slow. No it's like he has to consider every single syllable as he is speaking.
And one last note. Now people who don't like swearing are fine, but people who act like not swear is a big moral and ethical issue are so often way worse, they cling to the thing that they can show to demonstrate how good they are (think Bill Cosby for example). So my impression is the guy is probably a real shit head as well as shit heel.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I don't know much about Youtube and how it's monetized but is this guy making money with 3k subscribers? Maybe as a side gig I could start a channel with me smoking with my cat. I'd call it the Pussypiper. I wouldn't say anything but people could just watch me smoke while my cat stares out the window of my truck.
View attachment 190659
great cat

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
lol, pretty funny, but that intro must have cost some money...
The guy just stinks to high heavens of Pipe smoking as an affectation. In fact those videos are more affectation then person. I have to ask does anyone else imagine the moment the camera stops the guy immediately dropping into a thick New Jersey Mafioso style accent? I certainly do.
Though watching that video the guy is literally talk about pipe smoking not as a luxury or pleasure but literally as a piece of fashion. There is certainly a type of bearded man that could compete with a lady model wanna be for shallowiness and dedicated vanity.
Oh and the way the guy talks.... Not only is just fake as far as the accent. But the way it is slow, it's not slow the way actual southerners talk slow. No it's like he has to consider every single syllable as he is speaking.
And one last note. Now people who don't like swearing are fine, but people who act like not swear is a big moral and ethical issue are so often way worse, they cling to the thing that they can show to demonstrate how good they are (think Bill Cosby for example). So my impression is the guy is probably a real shit head as well as shit heel.
But do you like his videos?