Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a Savinelli 320 KS before - although I always wanted one. I have been eyeing two @ Smoking Pipes for quite some time. I eventually pulled the trigger on one of them. Since I get 10% of Savinelli all the time, the extra 5% is not much, but a penny saved is a penny earned.
While I am almost done buying tobacco till I smoke some which I already have, I still stocked up on 10 tins of various different GL Pease tobacco which I have not tried before.
Overall good ?

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Yeah, but that means what, really? Marching out into the streets in cohort formation smoking pipes? Or just making sure you smoke a pipe on that day? Mind, most here already do the latter... every... single... day.

Commerce seeps into everything, though. February the 14th used to be Saint Valentine's feast day, and look at the unbridled and shameless commerce fest it has become as a result of the deplorable plethora of sappiness that passes for 'love' and 'romance' nowadays.
Let's do it. Massive marches down the streets, smoking our pipes and puffing in unison, tampering synchronously in time. WE could do it. And the world would be astonished.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Let's do it. Massive marches down the streets, smoking our pipes and puffing in unison, tampering synchronously in time. WE could do it. And the world would be astonished.
It would devolve into chaos five minutes in as pipe smokers are the most argumentative tobacco users I can think of. Someone would notice someone lighting a pipe a different way, smoking too fast, or something of that nature and a war would break out.

Status
Not open for further replies.