PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
This is my favorite forum, I have no other social networks. It has helped me a lot, when I have had a bad time. I have a special affection for these forum friends, I have learned a lot from them, in the tobacco world, and in general. Well, I agree 100% with the reflections of Lotus and Telescopes. Also, I love them (ways), with mustard, pickles and German sausages.View attachment 268173
We love you back with Thousand Island, pickle relish, and Sauerkraut with a side of beignets with sprinkled powdered sugar.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Anybody disses WAYS, I'm unleashing a Five Brothers fueled @Tate double-fisting jagged clay pipe stems. Go ahead, mess around and find out!!

**This message is the view of the Creator of this post.

**@Tate was not associated with this post and is not represented by the content.

**No animals were harmed typing this message.

**But seriously, mess around and find out!
This joke wouldn't have been possible without WAYS. A perfect point why it is cool to share what we are smoking and get to be social without derailing other threads. This point is almost as perfect as the points on my clay pipe stems🤣

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
This is my favorite forum, I have no other social networks. It has helped me a lot, when I have had a bad time. I have a special affection for these forum friends, I have learned a lot from them, in the tobacco world, and in general. Well, I agree 100% with the reflections of Lotus and Telescopes. Also, I love them (ways), with mustard, pickles and German sausages.View attachment 268173

906CD157-8394-429C-A029-B8FF815BB79C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.