PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I am glad you posted this. I , too, have read posts where individuals have maligned the WAYS thread as well as its posters, using diminishing statements to undercut the credibility of the posters as being people who feel the need to show off a new pipe, or perhaps feeling the need to be in a beauty contest.
I’ve somehow completely missed the disapproving posts. I truly hope those adversely affected by the WAYS thread can find the courage to ask for help getting to a safe space….or just stop reading the WAYS thread.

As for showing off, I freely admit I take the opportunity to rub everyone’s face in my stable of $100 Savinellis and 2 “nice” pipes. That’s how I’m prosperin!!!

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
I would, but he didn't respond to me with a thumbs up, laughing, or love emoji ☹️ And I'm kinda depressed finding out that I'm smoking a tobacco that has fallen out of favor 😞 My Christmas is looking pretty shitty💩
I honestly am not sure if you're being serious, but I agree "likes" are what poisoned social media. But this isn't a social media site...

...wait a minute...

🤯

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
a dissertation
LOL - a few years ago on a dream trip with the wife a guy we needed some help from at a place in North Berwick responded to my question - “can you call me a taxi” with “Alright, you’re a taxi” - almost fell over laughing (won’t waste space with more context) and was afraid my wife was going to wet her pants - he looked and talked like the love child of Gary Player and Michael Palin and beyond the sense of humor was one of the most accommodating people I’ve ever met. Laughing just thinking about
it.

Status
Not open for further replies.