PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Anybody hear from Unclearthur, or get any packages from him? Hope its just a matter of his computer being down, and he's in good health.
:(

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
There is definitely something drastically wrong, either health or computer, because there is no way UA's being away would be caused by anything else.
Has anyone met him, been to his home, have his correct phone number? Someone that could call on him to see if he needs any help etc?

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
He also always frequented SF but I checked his profile and it said he had not visited since the middle of September

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Me too. I miss seeing his wise comments. Or are they wise-a** comments?

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I have contacted somebody that knows Arthur, he is going to contact him today and report back to me when he finds out anything. Keep your fingers crossed!!
I hope you hear something soon, and UA is alright. Just not the same around here without him!

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Somethings not right, its been bugging me and why I bumped this thread to check on him. If we knew where he lived and had contact of a family member we could have a welfare check conducted. Baskerville, are there any family members on his FB account we could message?

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I put some of my detective skills to work and determined that he has been recently posting on a site called Steam Punk as recently as Saturday. So indications are he is out there, but doesn't love us anymore.
:crying:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Well if that's true, I will stop trying to contact him. He is a grown man and can do as he chooses. Maybe some of the stuff that has gone on here lately has caused him to stop posting. He will return when he is ready.
True enough! It would be sad to think he's gone for good. The good uncle was a huge part of this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.