PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Managed to do my self an injury involving my right hand. Am just now back to full use. Will be arse deep trying to get caught up on everything for a while.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well you owe me a cobwarden stem and I've been left drooling over a custom! Glad to hear you're OK, Uncle! This place goes upside-down when you're gone! Keep yourself in 1 piece. This bunch needs our favorite Uncle!u

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
No one is going to tell him he should switch hands every now and then? Fine, I will do it...

Welcome back UA!!!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Nice to see you back and posting, unclearthiur! I hope the members here don't inundate you with too many orders...
Here's some of what you missed:
There's a thread asking for your help about the Pimo Tenon turner tool thingy.
Hobie asked for pics and Lawrence smoked 1-Q.
Also Kevin had a few rant threads that got closed because we couldn't keep on topic.
-Jason

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
As soon as I saw the title, I new it had to be you Uncle A. Welcome back. Hope the hand heals fast. And, don't leave us like that again without telling us. :D

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Here's some of what you missed:
There's a thread asking for your help about the Pimo Tenon turner tool thingy.
Hobie asked for pics and Lawrence smoked 1-Q.
Also Kevin had a few rant threads that got closed because we couldn't keep on topic.
Perfectly summarized Jason!!!! LOL!!! Although I think you under reported the depth and breadth of Kevin's angst! :rofl:

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
WB!! I saw the thread title and thought "could it really be him? It's been too long!"... and it was!!! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.