PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Glad to see you back Uncle... We were all worried about you. Heck I was ready to come looking for you on my next trip to Eau Claire.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Uncle, all I can do is echo every thing said by the other members, glad to have you back my friend :clap:

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Don't overwork yourself, they can well wait for their pipes and stems. Just relax and remember to take it easy. :)

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
I'm sorry..and just who are you? I'm new so please...just who are you? lol..just kidding..welcome back!!! :nana:

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Hey Uncle, as all have said Welcome Back... I take it you got carried away with the hand??? Switch off occasionally and you'll save yourself the pain.... :) sorry just kidding.. glad your back, and as Lawrence said hope you can still count to ten with only your hands..

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
For all the noobs. He our Uncle. He loves us and we love him. He is the guy many of us aspire to be when we become greybeards. He makes pipes (excellent ones). He makes tampers (amazing ones). And he makes stems (good ones for far less than you may pay locally).
When Uncle Arthur ain't right, the forum ain't right. and if He's wrong, I don't wanna be right. He is one of those men who, when he speaks, lesser men, such as myself, shut up and listen. He's been there, done that and designed a pipe to commemorate it.
He's also into steampunk, which is werid, but given his creativity, you better just step back. Cool stuff is about to happen.
He's our man, Uncle Arthur! Welcome back, good sir! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.