If You Were Stranded On a Deserted Island With Only One Tobacco...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
I’d go with McClellands Blackwoods Flake. It‘s never let me down, and if I’m rescued, and there’s any left, I’d have currency in just about any part of the globe.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
It would have to be McClelland 40th Anniversary.

Anyone picking a Gawith blend would never get them to dry out enough to smoke with the prevailing island humidity. Oh, cruel fates. On the plus side the tobacco could be used to fashion a flame retardant shelter.

Reactions: Worknman and kylef

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
I'd probably have to go with one of Vincent Manil's Semois offerings. Just a simple, unique flavor that I wouldn't get tired of.

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
I would take a barrel of one that I won't name - to burn it so the plane or a ship that would pass by would save me from the island and take me to the nearest tobacco shop.
Seriously now, for virginias it's best FVF, for burleys maybe Solani Aged Burley Flake. No idea for english blends, Balkan Sasieni is pretty cool but is it english?

• Haha
Reactions: bnichols23

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Telegraph hill, mellow and a bit sweet. I might could do it though it would be really hard to smoke a single blend

briarbuda48

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2013
Texas
MacBaren Vanilla Cream loose cut, GL Pease Temple Bar, The Country Squire’s Green Dragon or Sam Gawith’s BS Flake would all do the trick for me.

Reactions: bnichols23
Status
Not open for further replies.