If You Were Stranded On a Deserted Island With Only One Tobacco...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Sherm Natman? He had a lot to say while he was here, I’m pretty sure he got the boot. I could be wrong that was just my impression.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Sherm Natman?
Would he comment on those who gave multiple answers to a question which specifies one tobacco?? I thought of that, but decided that to point that out was boorish, so I didn't......
Sherm Natman? He had a lot to say while he was here, I’m pretty sure he got the boot. I could be wrong that was just my impression.
I was just joking of course...based on the desert island thread that Sherm started a while back. He was "enforcing the rules" with good humor (people are always trying to sneak extra stuff onto the island).
As for Sherm himself, I have no idea what happened to him...but I do seem to recall some sort of minor dust-up involving him a while back (don't remember what it was about). Most of us have had one or two of those from time to time...if everyone left or got banned on those occasions there would be few of us left.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Realistically, there are plenty of blends out there which are good enough that I'd keep smoking even if I only had the one.
One of my criteria for cellaring a blend is if it's good enough to me that I could handle it being my only tobacco. Among those blends is HH Burley Flake, so I guess I'll pick that one today.

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
I'm thinkin' this week it'd be Rattray's Wallace Flake.

Harris, if you haven't tried this, you really should. Truly something I could smoke for mucho long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.