PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
This is a tough one since I love trying new tobaccos and bouncing around from blend to blend. I guess I would choose Carter Hall because I find myself reaching for that the most. I love it with my morning coffee so I would hate to loose that because I love the morning.
As for a pipe I would choose my 2021 Peterson pipe of the year. My wife bought it for me as a gift. It smokes dry and I can walk around the woods with it.

Cyxelsid

Starting to Get Obsessed
I'm not sure why this thread reoccurs forever. I think it is an attempt to reach some fundamental central vision of smoking that probably doesn't exist.
You know, upon reflection and if I am completely honest, I want to be more active here in the forum and get my post count up. But I am really quite bad at forums and social media in general, so I don't know what to post. In the beginning it was easy to post about what I was learning and experimenting with. But as time has gone on, I tend to run out of ideas to post about. So, I took a shot with this one!

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
You know, upon reflection and if I am completely honest, I want to be more active here in the forum and get my post count up. But I am really quite bad at forums and social media in general, so I don't know what to post. In the beginning it was easy to post about what I was learning and experimenting with. But as time has gone on, I tend to run out of ideas to post about. So, I took a shot with this one!
Read & post on the What Are You Smoking thread (WAYS). Good way to share. There's a new thread every month.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
my peterson spigot system pipe. If I had to keep only one pipe that would be the one. And Yorktown it would certainly be one choice. It's just a consistently perfect smoke for me. I just like it on a basic level and yet it also hits that mystical zen smoke state of wow more often and unexpectedly then any other blend. And it is one of the few blends I never regret smoking and almost always end the bowl with a wish I had a bigger chamber :). And it's the only blend where my opinion on aging is super positive instead of neutral

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
You are setting the bar way too high! :)

Lucashly

Can't Leave
Jun 21, 2023
California
Post what you you don't know the answer or just your experience up to now. I is good to hear from you. People who are tired of the question will ignore the post and others won't. Remember there are also newbies who will like your posts. In part this is what drives the Forum.

Last edited: