9 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
48 Fresh Vauen Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

To me, setting on a hot beach, hot chicks with swimsuits so small that I can tell their natural hair color, sweat rolling down my back, firing up a bowl of Key Largo, watching the b00bies bounce as a team of girls start up a beach volleyball game... pure heaven... then Mrs Cosmic calls me to find out what is taking me so long getting the truck loaded.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I smoke the same amount day in, day out. Never understood how weather would affect my desire to smoke or the type of blend I would choose. I would guess most people who alter their smoking routine due to weather are one bowl or less per day type smokers.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

Daddypants

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2023
Central Texas
Drought and fire hazard is more the issue than the temperature for me in the summertime. The fewer ignition sources, the better. I don’t even like mowing the grass when it gets really dry for fear of sparking and catching things on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I smoke my pipes throughout the year. As the weather warms, I find myself smoking more Burley blends and really like Virginia blends with some Orientals. A favorite is Temple Bar. I have a nice stock of Izmir put away to use to add to VABur blends. I also have some of C&D cigar leaf that is a nice blend enhancer for the warm weather.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I can smoke year around outside, the average swings from around 10°C to 25°C with not a lot of humidity. On one hand I dont mind smoking outside, I have a deskjob where im already inside 40 hrs a week. On the other hand smoking inside would be nice with a comfy chair.

Edit: my choice of tobacco stays the same during the year, with warmer weather I would grab a cigar more.

Reactions: ThermionicScott

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I smoke inside most of the time. I had a whole house fan installed in my home office. I close the door and the HVAC vent, open the window and fire it up. It works great winter or summer, and no lingering smell in the office or the rest of the house (which is my preference, i.e., that is me doing whatever I want in my own house). But if I am outside in the dog days of summer, I generally find that a pipe and high humidity don’t go well together for me. That’s what cigars are for