Howdy fellow Pipers! (All the way from Serbia)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
Greetings all,
I finally decided to join the fun after a long phase of lurking here and there, learning as much as I can about the hobby and the beauty of pipe smoking.

I've been a smoking for 8 years now. Primarily Aromatics, since only a few of them are all that is available in the country i'm coming from. There hasn't been any variety going around, and tobacco selection has remained the same since there is no real demand for it. Seeing a pipe smoker in these parts is nearly impossible these days...

Occasionally i manage to get ahold of some Non-aromatic blends once in a while. Primarily when I take a trip abroad, since tobacconists are on the top of the list of places to visit! But that doesn't happen so often.
Although I do love both aromatic and non-aromatic tobacco, Burley blends are those that suit my tasting for the best.

Appreciate the content, and all the information thats keeps getting shared around. Keep it going!

Best Wishes!

Prozart

Lurker
Aug 16, 2022
Rhode Island
Welcome from Rhode Island! Hope you're able to take a trip and stock up on some more varieties of tobacco! Are you unable to have tobacco shipped into Serbia?

Reactions: Old_Toby

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. This is a good site for information, pipe and tobacco news, pipe history and lore, and other related topics. I usually learn something on here.

Reactions: Old_Toby