Howdy fellow Pipers! (All the way from Serbia)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
Welcome from Rhode Island! Hope you're able to take a trip and stock up on some more varieties of tobacco! Are you unable to have tobacco shipped into Serbia?
Thank you Prozart! Yeah, i do bring back with me as much as i can! 😄 Its a shame that it never lasts as long as i expect it to last haha. There is a fine line between me and a chimney 😄

Reactions: Prozart

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
Hey from central North Carolina. This is a good site for information, pipe and tobacco news, pipe history and lore, and other related topics. I usually learn something on here.
You are undoubtedly right mso489!

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
Hello and welcome from Central Nebraska, USA. What tobaccos are available in your area?
Only 5 tobaccos, since everyone can remember.

Stanwell - Melange
Stanwell - Vanilla
W.O. Larsen - Golden Dream.
W.O. Larsen - Sweet Aromatic a.k.a Scarlet Passion
Clan

Reactions: Buffalo

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Only 5 tobaccos, since everyone can remember.

Stanwell - Melange
Stanwell - Vanilla
W.O. Larsen - Golden Dream.
W.O. Larsen - Sweet Aromatic a.k.a Scarlet Passion
Clan
I've certainly heard of worse selections then that. Before the internet many parts of the U.S. have worse selections then that. Though one weird thing more people smoke pipes then it seems, but I smell pipe smoke coming out of a persons garage or sheltered backyard (I can't see them without being sneaky).

• Haha
Reactions: Old_Toby

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
Welcome from Switzerland, Greece, UK. My wife is Serbian and I’ve been there many many times!
Nice to hear that Karam! Hope you were enjoying your time in these parts! I was in Switzerland once, stayed there for a month or so, a truly beautiful country! I think the place was called Volketswil, close to Zurich.