Howdy fellow Pipers! (All the way from Serbia)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Old_Toby

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
I've certainly heard of worse selections then that. Before the internet many parts of the U.S. have worse selections then that. Though one weird thing more people smoke pipes then it seems, but I smell pipe smoke coming out of a persons garage or sheltered backyard (I can't see them without being sneaky).
I still haven't found a tobacco that i don't enjoy, truly. Its not much, but I like the selection. Want to mention also that since 'Clan' is a part of it. Been watching a bunch of reviews on it here and there. Its heavy on the negative side... But I like it, been smoking it for a while now. Hahah, maybe I need to do some sneaking also, who knows! Will update you if I don't get arrested!

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I still haven't found a tobacco that i don't enjoy, truly. Its not much, but I like the selection. Want to mention also that since 'Clan' is a part of it. Been watching a bunch of reviews on it here and there. Its heavy on the negative side... But I like it, been smoking it for a while now. Hahah, maybe I need to do some sneaking also, who knows! Will update you if I don't get arrested!
If I remember correctly Clan is a shag cut and that style of cut does not seem to agree with a lot of people. Also sounds like one of a kind and those seem to be the most likely to have the love or hate effect.