PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Presently on weekdays it's only 1 bowl a day, late at night...because I can't smoke at work of course (wishing I was back several decades ago...what a pipe paradise, back in the fabled days of liberty and personal freedom).
On weekends I can usually get in at least 2 a day.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hi Jimbo,

What's that big fan thing on the right?
The fan looking thing is a TV, I have since replaced it with a smallish flat screen.

If the game on the wall is what you are inquiring about; it is a "retired" Japanese Pachincko Pinball machine from Tokyo. Made in the late 40's. The War Department hates it when I play. It's just a tad on the noisy side... kinda like... well... a very noisy Pachincko Machine... :D It has a thousand or so small steel balls that bounce on brass pins and off of a bell, and when the machinery shifts the load of balls... It can get just a bit LOUD!

caliguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 30, 2010
It depends on the time of year. While it's difficult enduring the harsh San Diego winter, I always smoke on the back patio or front porch and that's usually at the weekends. 2 - 3 bowls on a Saturday or Sunday, sometimes both. During the summer when the days are longer I will light up a bowl after work as well.
I smoke on the back patio when I want to just relax. I smoke on the front porch when I want to annoy some of the neighbors :twisted:

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Yeah, since I've gotten my truck I've cut down to one a day, if that. Mostly because I have to move the truck the second I get out of my classes or I'll be fined or towed...no time to sit at the chess boards and smoke. PLUS Portland has been colder than usual this year, in addition to the usual rain.

I can't wait for summer, when I can again ride my bike to school and sit outside for hours at a time, comfortably smoking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.