Vegas Baby!!!
72 Kaywoodies (all pre-1945)

8 Kirstens

10 Falcons

3 Cobs

2 H. Wiebe (Metal Radiator)

2 Ryan Alden

6 Dagners
But I'm going to thin the herd. I'm finding I'm more utilitarian than collector.

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
I just started smoking a pipe in March, so I haven't had a lot of time to accumulate a lot of pipes. So far I have 1 Bjarne, 2 Petersons, 4 Boswells (great pipes!!!), one MM with a custom stem, and one Stokkebye 4th Generation. As soon as I can get back home to visit with my family I'm going to pick up four Dr. Grabow pipes that belonged to my dad. Can't wait to get those Grabow's cleaned up and smoke them. :puffpipe:

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
2 Falcons, both extra, one straight with a standard bit and the other bent with a dental bit and 4 bowls to go with them, all smooth.. An Apple, an Algiers, a Dublin and an Istanbul

An Orlik Deluxe L220 Pre-Cadagon

A Peterson Dracula 999

A black Sandblast Stanwell Royal Danish Tapered Billiard

A Pierre Morel Sr. Hand Made 483

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
3 Castello billiards

2 Radice apples

3 Savinelli 673's
There is a cob kicker around here somewhere, as well. I seem to only smoke it whenever I drop the tailgate to grill and it usually stays in the truck toolbox.
When I first started, I quickly jumped off to a Heinz 57 assortment of 2 to 3 dozen Pete's, Stanwell's and others. I seem to be much happier smoking a smaller set, tho another Castello or two is not out of the question.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I'm not saying. Some where on hear is a thread with pictures of members collections. Some body needs to pull that one up.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not eager to do a serious census on pipes. I'd guess about 80, but it could be six or eight more or fewer. It's to the place where I don't want more, but of course I do get drawn in, or occasionally gifted, and end up with another. No one needs more than 30 or 40. However, I do smoke nearly all of them in a very slow rotation, and rarely do not like a pipe or wonder why I own it. Most of them, inexpensive factory pipes to some personal treasures, provide pleasing smokes and pair well with specific blends.

fmgee

Sep 26, 2014
12 briars, 1 meer and 2 cobs. Neerup (3) and Rattray's (3) lead the briar count.
Really does not sounds like that many but I have only been smoking for 2 years.

p4ttythep3rf3ct

Might Stick Around
Mar 2, 2015
Five, in order of appearance: A MM cob, a MM hardwood, a Sav Warden, a Chheda Buckeye, and now a Moonshine Shiner.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Twice I've culled the herd and gotten store credit with an online retailer toward pipes and/or tobacco. So I gave up three or four pipes I was smoking less often, to get one I thought I'd smoke more. This worked out okay. That is, I didn't pine for the pipes I'd traded away, and I ended up with pipes I smoke more, and reduced my number of pipes by one or two. Not every one likes to trade away pipes, so this doesn't work for everyone, but on two occasions, it worked well for me.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have done the same. After a moment of regret for the money I spent on the pipe I was trading in, it worked out just fine.
I am pretty set now......for now.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Pipe Inventory - 50 count
Al Perkowski

Custom
Bentley x3

Smooth Pot "Former Design"

Rusticated Apple "Former Design"

Sandblasted Bent Billiard "Former Design"
Big Ben x5

Big Ben Cambridge Straight Billiard

John Stirling Flamee #003 Brandy

John Stirling Flamee #011 Bent Billiard

Big Ben Saturn Straight Billiard
Boswell

Swirl Wizard
Brebbia

Rusticated Hungarian with Cap
Chacom

Robusto Hungarian
clays

long

short
Design Berlin x14

jle1 Junior Bent Billiard

jle2 Junior Straight Pot

jle3 Junior Brandy

jle4 Junior Bent Apple

jle5 Junior Rhodesian

jle6 Junior Dublinesque

jle7 Junior Canted Egg

jle8 Junior "Diana"

jle9 Bellini Straight

jle10 Bellini Bent

jle11 Black Blast Full Bent

jle12 Black Blast Straight Pot/Billiard

jle13 Magnum Straight Paneled Billiard

jle14 Magnum Bent Paneled Egg
German Fantasy Freehand
IPE Prince
Jobey

Filter Smoke Bent Billiard
Karl Erik

Large bent Egg Smooth
Lorenzo

Natural Hungarian
Missouri Meerschaum x4
Peterson x3

Cork "Blonde" Bent Apple

Kinsale P-lip Ball

POTY 2008 With Sterling Silver
Polinski

Rusticated Rhodesian
Poul Winsløw

Crown Freehand
Rattray's

Highland Bent Bulldog
Savinelli

Tignanello Hungarian
Stanwell x2

Briar Calabash

Danish (Nanna Iverson Design)
Turkish Meerschaum

Meerschaum Calabash

Paneled Dublin
Vauen x3

Barontini

Church Warden Red Blast

Rosewood
For the record, I don't think I'm OCD about this(am I?)... this is copied from a "note" on my computer's desktop where I try to keep track of such things. I have an inventory of tobaccos on a super-fantastic phone app first recommended by Nate here, called mystuff2. Just keeping track. At this point, almost all of my pipes are my favorite ones now!! The ones that weren't, I gave away. Things are feeling kind of settled in the PAD department at the moment... I've been preferring to hoard tobaccos in light of TEOTWAWKI, thanks to our dear friends at the FDA.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Pretty close to 900 now with 176 kaywoodies the rest are yello bole, wdc, rbc, cpf, medico, grabow, peterson, medico, alpha, etc etc

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My collection has doubled sine the last time I posted. Pre Trans Barlings, AAA Straight Grain Willmers, more and more artisan pipes. It freaking never ends,please some put a gun to my head.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Last count is 109:

84 Briar,

8 Meers,

2 Morta,

1 Cherry,

1 Olivewood

1 Strawberry wood,

7 corncobs

5 Clay

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
lifeon2, my collection mirrors yours in makeup except for quantity. I'm at around 300. Last week I added a couple of WDCs. This week it was two Nordings and a Bjarne. I mostly collect American factory made pipes such as Grabows, LHS, Medico, Marxman, etc, but this week went Danish.

Status
Not open for further replies.