How Do You Guys Feel Today About This Virus?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

How do you feel on 3/12/2020

• All hell is about to break loose

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • It's going to get weird but it will blow over

Votes: 50 67.6%
  • There's not much to it at all

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
What c'mon? c'mon nothing; I'm just stating the fact; Like I said I'm apolitical but if you are defending Demovomit here at my comments cost you are gravely mistaken. Look up hegelian dialectic and it will change the way you see things or vote forever.
actually it will not.
What I'm saying is everyone blames everyone else. So it's Trump's fault? Obama's fault? dumbasses.

Reactions: timelord and Bowie

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
yes I do. What about the unprecedented Oval Office address full of lies and fantasy?
NO COPAYS IF YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR... NO TRADE WITH EUROPE AND NO TRAVEL
WE HAVE THE BEST ECONOMY EVER

ok actually whoops you still have copays... actually whoops US citizens can still travel freely to and from Europe.. oh and trade is unaffected.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
yes I do. What about the unprecedented Oval Office address full of lies and fantasy?
NO COPAYS IF YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR... NO TRADE WITH EUROPE AND NO TRAVEL
WE HAVE THE BEST ECONOMY EVER

ok actually whoops you still have copays... actually whoops US citizens can still travel freely to and from Europe.. oh and trade is unaffected.
Well I'll address it from my opinion; I don't have health insurance(haven't for years and don't want it I don't want Obamacare socialized health either; I want LESS government and most doctors can't do anything to help anyone, hospitals killed one of my family members) The economy is okay(not great but not as bad as it was in early Obama Years after Bush Jr.) Trump is definitely full of crap but overall he's doing what President's do. I know damn well everyone who was upset that he won the electoral college has been bullying him since day 1 but yes he is a bully so it's all balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.