PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
rotf

You know...the possibilities there are endless...and I actually think that would be a great board game.

But only if all of the players were long-time members of this particular asylum...no one else would get it.
I would hate to see what drawing a haja or starcat card would cause.

• Haha
Reactions: brian64

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
puffy
tFvkhCl.jpg

ZWMUGZx.jpg

From 2012...

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Earlier this year, I found a couple of the t-shirts in my closet, and went to see if the "store" was still live, but it was gone. I used CafePress.com back then.

You just upload your artwork, and choose which items you want. It's on-demand, no inventory, and the wholesale cost is basically retail. I sold everything at cost at the time.

I'll see about getting it set up again.

PLEASE NOTE: No one is authorized to make PipesMagazine.com merchandise. Several years ago, someone started a POY (Pipe of the Year) project without even asking me, and it got shut down.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
is It possible to put something else on these design wise? I personally wouldn’t buy one of the other ones just my $.02.

Reactions: 3rdguy

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Please, note that CafePress was hacked. Last September I got an E-mail from them about it. The highlights:

What Happened

CafePress recently discovered that an unidentified third party obtained customer information, without authorization, that was contained in a CafePress database. Based on our investigation to date, this may have occurred on or about February 19, 2019.

What Information Was Involved

The information may have included your name, email address, the password to your CafePress account, and other information (physical address, phone number, and in a small number of cases, only the last four digits of your credit number and credit card expiration date).

Those who used the service and had an account should look into changing their passwords pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.