BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
QPic

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
People still use mouse pads!? JK, as I've not had a desktop in 6-7 years.
I know your kidding. Yeah, I still use a mouse and a mouse pad. I don't have a desktop computer, I use a Chromebook and it sits on my desk. I don't like using the finger pad thingy. I spend most of my time on the forum sitting at my desk...seldom do I use my phone for the forum.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
While it probably is just a pipe dream (ahem) I would purchase plain "Bic" lighters with logo, etc. I would get the most use from these. Of course a Zippo would be excellent, but I realize many are not fans.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Why stop at Bic lighters. Why not a Pipes Magazine butt plug just to be inclusive. Then you could have the Pipes Magazine Board Game 'In Before The Thread Closes' which the whole family can enjoy. How about a line of Pipes Magazine car air fresheners - make your car smell just like your man cave. We did that at SToP for the Chicago Show years ago. Actually they were just glossy postcards but we told everyone they were car air fresheners and no one seemed to complain - the power of suggestion at work! rotf

• Haha
Reactions: admin and TinCup

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Then you could have the Pipes Magazine Board Game 'In Before The Thread Closes' which the whole family can enjoy.

rotf

You know...the possibilities there are endless...and I actually think that would be a great board game.

But only if all of the players were long-time members of this particular asylum...no one else would get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.