PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
A few years ago, Kevin allowed some merchandise ago to be sold on one of the T-shirt and mug sites. I picked up a mug that I have enjoyed, but it is starting to show some wear and tear. I wouldn't mind a new one, maybe to commemorate the new forum look.

View attachment 9137

That's an awesome looking pipe Cosmic! I love the look of most Northern Briars pipes as it is but that silver band you custom made for it definitely sets it off beautifully, and of course it's totally unique.

Chris.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm... That gives me an idea...
giphy.gif

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Imagine that! Thanks cosmic. I thought the customer base was somewhat too small, but at the rate members are joining, maybe not.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I make tees if that interests anyone..
No skin off my back either way I just work here (lol).

I think a funny phrase / image / picture or something on the tee would be cool.. not just a "pipesmagazine.com" logo (but obviously incorporated in the design somewhere).

if we kept the ink colors to a minimum on the tees the cost would be pretty dang cheap.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I think that Kevin would have to decide the venue... if he wants to do it at all. I think with the last merchandise he allowed for PM, he was reluctant to do it.
Maybe he will post in the thread.
I figure whatever it is would have to be a preorder with proceeds going to the forum, or something that can be ordered individually one at a time with proceeds to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.