Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome. I hear that Borkum is the new street drug sold in Portland. Maybe that is another thread....

Reactions: f(x)

f(x)

Lurker
Feb 12, 2023
Niagara Frontier
Welcome from W NY. May I suggest you visit the shop located in W Seneca NY, one of the best in the state. They also host a pipe club.
Oh yeah, I've been there many times! Have bought a few pipes, and a few pounds of 10 Downing Street. Brian is a Master! Yes, great shop! I remember when they had the little shop in the Rainbow Mall up in the Falls.

f(x)

Lurker
Feb 12, 2023
Niagara Frontier
Welcome. I hear that Borkum is the new street drug sold in Portland. Maybe that is another thread....

LOL! Weed is becoming legal, and tobacco is going the other way. Go figure!

F

fMf Piper

Howdy!!! I started smoking a pipe in 1973. I was a devote cigarette smoker, but I met a girl that I wanted to impress. I wanted to be suave and debonaire! In retrospect, I was just a horny, stoopid 19-year-old kid, LOL! So, I bought a Dr. Grabow, a pouch of Borkum Riff, and commenced to destroying my tongue. I didn't know anything about pipe smoking either, but I slowly and painfully figured it out. Well, she's distant history, but the pipe and I had become very good friends, and we've been together ever since! Yes, I still have and smoke that Dr. Grabow, and I still smoke Borkum Riff, but I also have a deep love for PS Luxury Navy Flake, PS Luxury Bullseye Flake, and Mac Barren HH Bold Kentucky.

I have been lurking in this forum for some time and have at times wanted to ask questions, but I don't normally partake in forums. Everybody here seems to be knowledgeable and friendly. Also, I purchase from some of the forum's sponsors. So, here I am...
Welcome from Kentucky. I am new to pipe smoking, but I have been wanting to try the Mac Barren HH Bold Kentucky. I have smoked cigars for a several years, and I really like the fire cured tobaccos. Glad to have you join the forums.

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
Howdy!!! I started smoking a pipe in 1973. I was a devote cigarette smoker, but I met a girl that I wanted to impress. I wanted to be suave and debonaire! In retrospect, I was just a horny, stoopid 19-year-old kid, LOL! So, I bought a Dr. Grabow, a pouch of Borkum Riff, and commenced to destroying my tongue. I didn't know anything about pipe smoking either, but I slowly and painfully figured it out. Well, she's distant history, but the pipe and I had become very good friends, and we've been together ever since! Yes, I still have and smoke that Dr. Grabow, and I still smoke Borkum Riff, but I also have a deep love for PS Luxury Navy Flake, PS Luxury Bullseye Flake, and Mac Barren HH Bold Kentucky.

I have been lurking in this forum for some time and have at times wanted to ask questions, but I don't normally partake in forums. Everybody here seems to be knowledgeable and friendly. Also, I purchase from some of the forum's sponsors. So, here I am...
Welcome from Texas!