PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Just saying hi from Sydney Australia...lockdown is in full swing here statewide so lots of time to sit and smoke and read all the interesting you have here!
Welcome from California!

Please
put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: chopper and Dr.G

Dr.G

Lurker
Aug 16, 2021
Sydney Australia
G'Day from an ex-Sydney Sider - moved to Brazil in January 2020 just before the world went crazy!
I was wondering if you where from Sydney the city or you know a smoker named sydney who doesn't have computer access and were just saying high on their behalf. Australia seems like an interesting and lovely place even with Jellyfishe
I was wondering if you where from Sydney the city or you know a smoker named sydney who doesn't have computer access and were just saying high on their behalf. Australia seems like an interesting and lovely place even with Jellyfishes.
Haha,

Sydney the city...

Sorry about the confusion!!

But...I'm sure there's a "Sydney" sitting with a pipe somewhere who wants to say hi..

.lockdown is in full swing here statewide
They've just cancelled two art shows that I had paid to be in, and the farmer's market has been closed for the unforeseen future, so I am stuck with a shitload of fresh veggies and fruits with no way to sell them. I may have to set up some sort of delivery system to individuals. UGGGG...

But, welcome...
Untitled-4 copy.jpg

Dr.G

Lurker
Aug 16, 2021
Sydney Australia
They've just cancelled two art shows that I had paid to be in, and the farmer's market has been closed for the unforeseen future, so I am stuck with a shitload of fresh veggies and fruits with no way to sell them. I may have to set up some sort of delivery system to individuals. UGGGG...

But, welcome...
View attachment 93285
Things are bad all over... hope you get ‘me shifted

Reactions: kcghost and jpmcwjr

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Another Aussie!
G'day and welcome from the Hawkesbury NW.

Although your situation is different to mine, I finally got off a serious cigarette addiction by switching to a pipe over 11 years ago.
My only regret is not doing it much much sooner.

If you'd like some tips on how to acquire tobacco at reasonable price, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.