PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I don’t own one of Sante’s pipes, but I have been wanting to try out this old Charles Maas briar Kalmasch for a while, and the cherry stem kinda made me think of one of his fly fishing rods.

Keeping it smokey with some 80s era 3 nuns under the olive tree at heart of our home.

Thanks for keeping the tradition alive Jay, and congratulations to whoever wins the fabulous jar of belly button lint.

85017ADE-5601-4F72-A986-1A224DA5738F.jpeg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
In conclusion of the contest, there are actually three winners!

RustiePyles & AcesAndEights tie for 2nd place. Both have very Fishnbanjo worthy pipes, though they conspicuously lack smoke... puffy

That is made up for by the great collage of things in the background, including the old enduro fuel tank (Rustie)

and the very "Banjo would approve" combo of the cob, the hat and the scenic backdrop (Aces).

Small jars of lint for each of you!

The large jar of lint must go to Ahi Ka. His first image checks all of the boxes with style, even with the "pretentious posing hipster" chromed aviator glasses. Worry not, amigo. The more birthdays passes, the less fucks given! Plus, we are all more critical of ourselves than others could ever be.

The pipe, the tree, the angle and lighting of the image, the surreal overlay of the smokiness, they all add up to a proper homage to our dear friend, Sante. Your 2nd photo presents many of the same desired qualities.

Please be patient. The FABULOUS prize generation process has begun....

1688934784908.png

1688934797545.png