PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: antonine

antonine

Lurker
Sep 18, 2024
San Diego, CA
Please put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Done, thanks!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I passed by your neighborhood en route to camping at Campo Alto in August. Frazier Park looks like a nice place to be away from the LA craziness.
Yes and no. It's definitely an escape of sorts, but there are other problems that creep into the mix to replace the ones you lose when you relocate to these parts. But that's probably the case no matter where you move, so I try not to get too bothered by those things. Still, having lived the first 30 years of my life in urban Los Angeles, I'm glad I got out when I did, and I think this life suits me just fine compared to the old one.

Campo Alto is very close to where we used to live in Pine Mtn. Club. That drive is quite hairy during the winter, as you might imagine!

Reactions: antonine