PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daberman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Pipe smoker from lower manhattan. Was a Nat Sherman customer since the 90s but they've closed; which is bad, but found there's a huge pipe community online; which is good!

I usually smoke a cob with a balkan, pure va, a vaper, or some Nat Sherman 509 manhattan twilight after a big meal.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. I liked Nat Sherman 536 a lot, bought bulk at the store, and then in a tin. My wife lived in Greenwich Village on Waverly Place for decades.

Reactions: ofafeather
Jun 23, 2019
Before the pandemic, there were a few piping boys pretty active in Brooklyn. Once this all blows over, I'll be looking to meet up with them hopefully.

Reactions: ofafeather

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome! East or West Village by chance?

Barclay Rex isn't too far away!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.