PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Thanks. I was born In Idaho, then moved to Missouri where I was raised. I just moved to Kansas a few years ago due to my father in laws health issues,
You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.
Done, thanks for the tip.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
Hey thanks for the advice. I went to Reddit and youtube for some basic advice and general tips.
I agree the Paladin in not very good at all. living in a small town with very limited selection of tobacco kind of limited me so I just randomly choose those two. I have a small order that should be coming tomorrow and then went a bit crazy on a bid site. Those should be here this week sometime. I'll definitely try out that Purple cow.
Sounds like TAD/PAD already has him for its own :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Welcome from Virginia! Man, great memories hunting uplands game and antelope with my grandfather’s war buddies. Gosh, that was like 35+ years ago. Whaaaat?

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
Welcome from Virginia! Man, great memories hunting uplands game and antelope with my grandfather’s war buddies. Gosh, that was like 35+ years ago. Whaaaat?
Thanks. I'm not a hunter, but that does sounds like a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.