PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
Welcome from the Cayman Islands!

There are lots of different blend types to try. I am predominantly an aromatic smoker. There are many knowledgeable people here who can shed some light on the hobby. I've found a blend that is fast becoming one of my favorites by taking the recommendation of a forum member. I hope you find what you are looking for!

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
Welcome from the Cayman Islands!

There are lots of different blend types to try. I am predominantly an aromatic smoker. There are many knowledgeable people here who can shed some light on the hobby. I've found a blend that is fast becoming one of my favorites by taking the recommendation of a forum member. I hope you find what you are looking for!
Thanks. I have a bunch of blends coming this week to try out. Probably too many?

Dec 26, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Welcome from Lancaster, PA. I ran into the same issue with my local small shop that carries a small selection. I bought a lot of C&D and Newminster in bulk to try different blends. Great tobacco blends, and cheap in bulk.

Reactions: JOHN72

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
Welcome @PipeDad33

This is a great forum with great members and conversations. Occasionally we even talk about pipes. Enjoy your stay and ask any questions you have!
Thanks. I will definitely be around asking questions. Maybe some day even be able to join a discussion with all the veterans around here.

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
Welcome from Lancaster, PA. I ran into the same issue with my local small shop that carries a small selection. I bought a lot of C&D and Newminster in bulk to try different blends. Great tobacco blends, and cheap in bulk.
Thanks. Small town living has its perks but also can be quite limited in things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.