Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
  • Sad
Reactions: SBC

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Guys I am so sorry to have to do this, but I've had a change of situation and now can't make it tomorrow.
If the two of you still want to hang out, I hope that you have a great time!
If you wind up rescheduling, let me know -- I want to make it whenever possible, but unfortunately it isn't going to happen this week.
Again, very sorry about this.

• Sad
Reactions: Home Brewing Piper

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
@
Guys I am so sorry to have to do this, but I've had a change of situation and now can't make it tomorrow.
If the two of you still want to hang out, I hope that you have a great time!
If you wind up rescheduling, let me know -- I want to make it whenever possible, but unfortunately it isn't going to happen this week.
Again, very sorry about this.
Yes, sorry to hear about this too, Scott!

@Commander McBragg and @SmokingMedic, let us know if you still plan to be there around 6. I’m still planning on it, but it’s helpful to know if we have a quorum. I am also willing to take @SmokingMedic with me from Wausau.

Singularis

Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
It was such a great time smoking pipes at the Prohibition lounge with @SmokingMedic and @Home Brewing Piper! It was awesome to meet you, Jake! And Barry, it was fun chatting with you about beer and technology and everything in between. We’ll have to do this again sometime soon.

And hopefully next time Scott (@SBC) and @Commander McBragg and @JoeW and anyone else around north, central, or south Wisconsin can make the journey over to Green Bay. It’s well worth the drive.

See you next time!

Reactions: SmokingMedic

SmokingMedic

Lurker
Jan 9, 2024
Wisconsin
I'm sorry that I missed you all!
Really glad to hear it was a great time.
Next time!
I very much enjoyed meeting everyone, and had a great time.

Speaking of next time... Not to sound too eager. But would it be too soon to start a discussion on another meet up. I know we are fast approaching into the Holiday season which can be full of travels and get-togethers I understand. So we can postpone it until the next year. Otherwise would people be open to planning something in the upcoming months?

Singularis

Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis

Speaking of next time... Not to sound too eager. But would it be too soon to start a discussion on another meet up. I know we are fast approaching into the Holiday season which can be full of travels and get-togethers I understand. So we can postpone it until the next year. Otherwise would people be open to planning something in the upcoming months?
I’m game for it as well. Maybe late October or early November? I’ll ask Alan via text or in person if there is a time that would work for him (he came out back in March but isn’t in this forum anymore). And there are others I could invite as well.

Home Brewing Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2021
NE Wisconsin

I'm always down for a meetup!