PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Just to close the loop here, won't get home until 5 or 6pm. If everyone else can go earlier, please do!
So it sounds like Friday, Sept 20 at Frog and Toad in Sturgeon Bay? If it is over there, I either won’t make it, or not be there until after 6 since I would be working until 4. Or if it is at Prohibition Spirits in GB, then 5:30 is possible.

Where is The Frog and Today exactly? Tried looking it up in Sturgeon Bay and found nothing.

Commander McBragg

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2021
Wisconsin
So it will be in Green Bay. I will give an open invite to anyone that would wish to visit the frog and toad that you are all more than welcome. Just give me a heads up.
‘cheers everyone
mike

Reactions: Singularis

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Prohibition is about 40 minutes closer for me, also. But still far enough away from my starting point in Green County that I am considering a nearby hotel.

If anyone else is also thinking that way and doesn't mind sharing, I will get a double and we can split it.

I go to be early and I snore. Quick search suggests that it would be between $60-75 each.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SBC

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
My days off were "under discussion" when I started replying to this thread. Now, Sept13th is the only Friday I could make. But it's a game weekend, so there's no chance of getting a hotel.

I really do appreciate being included in the discussion, but you ought to just call a date that works for a majority of regional people and enjoy the company of whomever can get there more easily than I could.

Reactions: Home Brewing Piper

Home Brewing Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2021
NE Wisconsin
My days off were "under discussion" when I started replying to this thread. Now, Sept13th is the only Friday I could make. But it's a game weekend, so there's no chance of getting a hotel.

I really do appreciate being included in the discussion, but you ought to just call a date that works for a majority of regional people and enjoy the company of whomever can get there more easily than I could.
Then i guess we just need to do these more often!

Reactions: SmokingMedic

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
I won't be able to attend in September (Fridays are work days for me), but I'll try for a later event.

Unrelated question: are there any good locations in Green Bay for pipes and/or cigars? I'll be there tomorrow 8/31), and I was wondering whether there are any good places to check out. Bosse's would be my first choice, but they're closed tomorrow.

SmokingMedic

Lurker
Jan 9, 2024
Wisconsin
Thanks! I was hoping for something better than Tundra (Pot)Smoke Shop this weekend, but eh: I don't need more tobacco anyway, I guess.
That’s the issue I have in central Wisconsin area. Almost every shop is a vape or “glass” shop. There’s one or two liquor stores near me that have decent humidors for cigars and a couple codger blends. So I mostly rely on online stores.

Reactions: Singularis