PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
I'm surprised that anybody would bother to go trapping for porcupines in this day and age. That's one thing my own grandfather taught me, to trap porcupine, chain your trap at the bottom of a tree, and then pee on the tree above the trap is to bait it.

I never bothered to try it out myself, though, as I never had any need for porcupines, or their quills.

KafkaStoleMyBike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
Dallas, TX
Congratulations, and some great pics!

No kids for us, but I thoroughly enjoy being and uncle to a wild pair of 12 and 7. It’s fascinating watching my brother go through what we put my parents through oh so many years ago....

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Congrats Papa, she's adorable. Nothing like hearing your grandchild (grandson in my case) yell Papa for the 1st time and run (waddle) full blast smiling/excited with eyes gleaming into your arms. I love my kids but grandchildren are extra blessings. Your granddaughter is photography gifted, she captured joy.

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
My oldest goofing off with me in the man cave. She figured out how to mount my iphone on a tripod and use the timer to take photos of both of us. She makes my Brobs Terminator Personna turn into a Goofinator Personna in a heartbeat.

Further good news. My Daughter is pregnant with her second and just found out it is a BOY!! Finally, a Grandson I can teach to smoke pipe and cigars, play golf and properly use profanity (only when appropriate of course). WARNING: Do not let these photos lure you into a false sense of security. Whenever my Granddaughters are not present, I convert to the Terminator Personna and will not be trifled with, especially by @BROBS

View attachment 65229

Just skip the kids go straight to the grandkids!!!

View attachment 65230

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy