PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My oldest goofing off with me in the man cave. She figured out how to mount my iphone on a tripod and use the timer to take photos of both of us. She makes my Brobs Terminator Personna turn into a Goofinator Personna in a heartbeat.

Further good news. My Daughter is pregnant with her second and just found out it is a BOY!! Finally, a Grandson I can teach to smoke pipe and cigars, play golf and properly use profanity (only when appropriate of course). WARNING: Do not let these photos lure you into a false sense of security. Whenever my Granddaughters are not present, I convert to the Terminator Personna and will not be trifled with, especially by @BROBS

2grandaugter.jpg

grandaugter.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
That's sweet! I think kids today have the expertise of a degreed programmer 20 years ago.

ps: I hope the tooth fairy was good to her (even if the fairy smelled like pipe tobacco!) ?

She just lost another one today. She's just turned 6 and is in kindergarten. We helped her write a note to the Tooth Fairy asking if she could leave the tooth but still leave money. LOL She has several generous tooth fairies depending upon whether she is staying with us or our Son at the time.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
You’re a lucky man, congrats, I had my grandson who is 15 now at the farm every summer, taught him how to Pee on catfrom the porch, play smoke with his own cob. He and I would drive my big tractor. When he was 8 he came back from school and had his cob in backpack, put it in his mouth and whizzed on the tree in the front yard, my daughter saw this and I got a phone call, told my daughter I was teaching him what every boy should know, she didn’t agree. Hoosier man you are in for some big adventures.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My oldest goofing off with me in the man cave. She figured out how to mount my iphone on a tripod and use the timer to take photos of both of us. She makes my Brobs Terminator Personna turn into a Goofinator Personna in a heartbeat.

Further good news. My Daughter is pregnant with her second and just found out it is a BOY!! Finally, a Grandson I can teach to smoke pipe and cigars, play golf and properly use profanity (only when appropriate of course). WARNING: Do not let these photos lure you into a false sense of security. Whenever my Granddaughters are not present, I convert to the Terminator Personna and will not be trifled with, especially by @BROBS

View attachment 65229

View attachment 65230
Nice pics. Grandkids are the best.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA

View attachment 65229

View attachment 65230
That is beautiful er Gramps :)